Breastfeeding Friendly Consortium (www bfconsortium.org) is your resource for implementing the Baby-Friendly Hospital Initiative®’s 10 Steps for Successful Breastfeeding. Our comprehensive online breastfeeding education program offers certified training and fosters performance improvement through Maintenance of Certification approved activities and practice monitoring tools.
- Breastfeeding Training Course
- Refresher Breastfeeding Training Course
- MOC Knowledge Self-Assessment Course
- Breastfeeding Friendly Performance Improvement
Providing leading newborn screening education to ensure every well newborn around the globe is accurately screened prior to discharge.
- Critical Congenital Heart Disease Screening
- Newborn Dried Blood-Spot Screening
- Newborn Hearing Screening
- Transitional Care for Healthcare Providers
- Transitional Care for Youth & Family
- The Medical Home for Healthcare Providers
- The Medical Home for Youth & Family
TelehealthVillage.com is a virtual community of telehealth and clinical experts creating a comprehensive platform for telehealth education. Our accredited courses educate physicians, nurses, administrators, IT teams, and policy makers in engaging, interactive content. TelehealthVillage exists thanks to a collaboration of the University of Virginia (UVA) Karen S. Rheuban Center for Telehealth, the New College Institute, and the Mid-Atlantic Telehealth Resource Center.
- Foundations of Telehealth
- Interprofessional Collaboration (Coming soon!)
- Diabetic Retinopathy Screening and Telehealth (Coming soon!)
- Cultural Competency – Appalachian Region (Coming soon!)
- Telemental/Behavioral Health for Adults (Coming soon!)
- eConsults (Coming soon!)