Discovery Channel: Learning Programs in Cardiology
The Discovery Channel has a wide variety of learning programs in cardiology, ranging from "Ablation Options for Atrial Fibrillation" to "A New Model for Treating Pulmonary Hypertension" to "Myocardial Recovery in Patients with Peripartum Cardiomyopathy." The site also offers CME programs and other physician education programs - this is a resource you might want to check out!
Welcome to CardioVillage!
CardioVillage provides continuing medical education (CME) credit in cardiovascular medicine.
* Learn about issues in cardiology, cardiovascular disease, angiography, electrocardiography, echocardiography, nuclear cardiology, preventive cardiology, interventional cardiology, hypertension, arrhythmias, cardiac catheterization, and cardiac imaging.
* Superb medical imagery found on the site includes angiograms, electrocardiograms (ECGs), echocardiograms, nuclear scans, hemodynamic pressure tracings, MRI scans, and heart sounds.
* Content is located in the topic areas shown above: Coronary Artery Disease, Echocardiography, Preventive Cardiology, Nuclear Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology. Learning content is presented in a variety of formats including pretests and posttests, cases, tutorials, literature reviews, and medical board reviews.
Registration is FREE, and provides:
- Access to more than 100 hours of highly interactive CME credit in cardiovascular medicine for FREE
- CME credits are automatically tracked for you
- Printable CME certificates acknowledging receipt of your credits from the University of Virginia School of Medicine, an ACCME accredited provider
TEAM-A: The Evolution of Anticoagulation Medicine
TEAM-A is an innovative educational collaboration designed to provide clinical education to prevent stroke in patients with atrial fibrillation. To access the TEAM-A toolkit and other educational resources, please visit www.teamanticoag.com