Q. Why was Cardiovillage created?
A. CardioVillage provides free continuing medical education (CME) credit in cardiovascular medicine. More than 100 hours of CME (10 CEUs) are currently available. Learn about issues in cardiology, cardiovascular disease, angiography, electrocardiography, echocardiography, nuclear cardiology, preventive cardiology, interventional cardiology, hypertension, arrhythmias, cardiac catheterization, and cardiac imaging. Superb medical imagery found on the site includes angiograms, electrocardiograms (ECGs), echocardiograms, nuclear scans, hemodynamic pressure tracings, MRI scans, and heart sounds. Content is presented in a variety of formats including pretests and posttests, cases, tutorials, literature reviews, and medical board reviews.
Q. Who does Cardiovillage serve?
A. Its audience consists of cardiologists, medical students, primary care providers, referring physicians, allied health professionals, nurses, laboratory technicians, and patients.
Q. Why should I use Cardiovillage?
A. Below are a variety of reasons why our users choose Cardiovillage:
- You gain access to more than 100 hours of highly interactive CME credit in cardiovascular medicine
- You can apply and receive CME/CEU credits with just a few clicks - for FREE
- It's easy and takes only a few minutes
- All information is kept confidential
- CME and CEU credits are automatically tracked for you
- You can print a formatted certificate acknowledging receipt of your credits from the University of Virginia School of Medicine, an ACCME accredited provider